OTG eyewear with exceptional peripheral vision and coverage. Adjustable and bendable, wire-core temples offer flexibility for a secure, customized fit. Offered in two sizes.
- Exceptional peripheral vision and coverage in a lightweight, wraparound uni-lens design
- Available with Dura-streme Technology (dual Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch) for 3x* longer lens life, Uvextreme Anti-Fog or Ultra-dura Anti-Scratch coatings
- Available in Clear, Amber, Standard Gray and Shade 3.0 and 5.0 Welding tints
- Impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1- 2003 (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3
- Soft, flexible nasal fingers conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage
- Adjustable and bendable, wire-core temples offer complete flexibility with secure, customized fit
- Offered in two lens sizes (medium and large) to fit a variety of users and prescription eyewear styles. The medium version has a 13% smaller lens than the larger version.
- Economical and easy lens replacement allows multiple tints and extends the life of the eyewear
- Food services
- Municipal services
- Oil and gas
- Airborne particulates
- Low visibility
- ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) - Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- CSA Z94.3 - Certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3