But often sacrifice sound quality for attenuation.
That’s why we created Sync, the latest innovation in passive hearing protection for active lifestyles. It’s a stereo earmuff that’s in Sync with proper levels of hearing protection, high-fidelity sound and your ability to listen to portable audio devices safely at work – and at home.
- Volume Management Technology™ manages output volume from portable audio devices at 82 dBA*
- Provides ideal protection from most low to medium hazardous noise levels
- Ideal for use at work and at home
- No batteries required – just plug in and go!
- Includes 3.5mm input cable, plugs into most MP3 players, mobile phones, and other personal audio devices
- Technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds that are typically sacrificed in a stereo earmuff
- Balanced sound across frequencies eliminates the need to “crank up” the volume
- On-par sound quality of many professional and high-end personal stereo headphones
- Sleek diamond pattern headband looks cool, easy to clean
- Reinforced fork slides with handholds for easy and comfortable fit
- Wind Energy
- OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Amendment
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EU Directive/PPE
- Category II - EU Category/PPE
- EN-352-1:2002 - EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise