- CF7000 Series features the North P100 filters directly on the facepiece, this allows for secure and instantaneous switching to APR. Workers will feel secure and confident in the APR backup if an air supply is disconnected or interrupted.
- Lightweight, the CF7000 Series is 30% lighter than most other competitive abrasive blast respirators. Workers will feel less fatigued and more comfortable to stay on task for a longer period of time.
- Wide angle lens offers a panoramic view! A 160° field of vision allows workers a greater landscape of their surroundings for better awareness of obstacles, including trip and fall hazards.
- Patented lens cartridge system, snap-on cartridge, made of impact-resistant polycarbonate, gives users four layers of lenses! Each lens layer is easily removed when the top layer becomes too abraded from blasting grit.
- Less noise, the patented noise reducing muffler is <75 dB. Workers will appreciate a quieter work place.
- NIOSH approved Vortex, the optional vortex cools or warms the ambient breathing temperature by plus or minus 30° F (approx 20° C); workers will feel more comfortable and relaxed.
- Steel and Metals
- Extreme Environment
- Berry Amendment US Code Title 10 Section 2533 - CF7000 Series is manufactured in the United States* and comprised of components manufactured in the United States. *Items that are Berry compliant feature a US suffix.
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84 - Combination Type CE continuous flow supplied air abrasive blast respirator and air purifying respirator with P100 filters for entry, exit, to intermittent use to move from one air source to another and escape.
- ANSI Z87 - Lenses meet the standard for impact resistance, no additional safety eyewear is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.