3M™ Particulate Filter 2096 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gasses.
3M™ Particulate Filter 2096, P100, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. The filter also offers nuisance level odor relief from acid gasses that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower. Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gasses or in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This filter is commonly used in the following industries: mining, primary metals.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for acid gas levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements