- NIOSH-approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders
- Use in a variety of applications including petrochemical, laboratories, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit-tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.