- Use in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
- OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.