- The 3M Advanced P100 Particulate Filter 2291 helps provide respiratory protection when used with approved 3M Half or Full Facepiece respirators.
- Use these particulate filters for easier breathing protection for oil and non-oil based particles.
- The 3M Advanced P100 Particulate Filter 2291 helps make breathing easier while lasting longer.
- Use for respiratory protection for oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M Particulate Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- Enhanced particulate filter technology makes the 2291 P100 filter the ideal choice for applications of increased physical demands including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and mining, including exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA.
- For use in particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.